2017 Summit Short Films Submission
Submit your short film by March 15th. Film submissions must comply with the following conditions in order to be submitted:
- Submissions must celebrate breaking through barriers including, but not limited to physical barriers, stereotypes, community challenges, etc…
- Only short films will be accepted for review; Films should have a running time of 20 minutes or less, including credits.
- Nudity and excessive profanity is prohibited.
- If your submission is chosen No Barriers may use parts or all of your film for marketing purposes. Recognition will of course be given.
- If your submission is chosen No Barriers requires a current headshot and bio for our varied marketing channels.
- The person/s submitting the film must bear full legal rights of ownership and/or permission granted by the legal owner/s.
- If your submission is chosen you will be awarded complimentary registration to the 2017 No Barriers Summit which includes full access to all FREE events, speakers, and activities and most meals. Transportation and lodging is not included.
If your film is online, please email us a link and the password, if it is protected, at FilmSubmissions@nobarriersusa.org. If you’d prefer to allow us to screen the film offline, please contact us to find a way to submit the file for our consideration.