Join the Class of 2018
Are you interested in becoming a part of our community?
The No Barriers Summit NYC is where you’ll learn to transform challenges into opportunities and support each other’s visions of a world without barriers.
The Class of 2018
All members of the Class of 2018 will receive access to an exclusive online educational activity, acceptance to the 2-day No Barriers Summit NYC (Opening Ceremony, Elective Activities, the No Barriers Questival, and No Barriers LIVE), and admission to the new No Barriers online alumni community. Members who select tracks or enroll in the Leadership in Business Workshop will pursue specialized programming at various points during the No Barriers Summit.
Expectations as a Member of the No Barriers Class of 2018
- Complete exclusive online educational activities that explore the No Barriers Life
- Fully participate in the 2-day No Barriers Summit NYC
- Make a pledge outlining a specific goal you want to accomplish
- Participate in the No Barriers online alumni community
- Live a No Barriers Life
Two Ways to Join – Both at No Cost!
Apply to Join
Our vision for the No Barriers Summit NYC is to create an inclusive and diverse gathering of leaders, change makers, and visionaries from across the country. In order to create an intimate and collaborative experience for all in attendance, the No Barriers Summit NYC is limited to 1,500 members. With the help of our partners, donors, and sponsors, we’re able to offer this opportunity at no-cost to qualified applicants.
Criteria for being accepted into the No Barriers Class of 2018:
- You acknowledge barriers exist in everyone’s life and are passionate about breaking barriers to prove or understand that What’s Within You Is Stronger Than What’s In Your Way.
- You are eager to learn and work to overcome adversity - in your life, your community and the world.
- You are looking for the knowledge, tools and resources that will prepare you to become the best possible global citizen.
Enroll in the Leadership in Business Workshop
Diversity & Inclusion is important to us at No Barriers. It is part of our DNA and present in everything we do, which is why we are excited to announce an exclusive opportunity to participate in our Leadership in Business Workshop. Sponsored by Wells Fargo, this no-cost workshop will focus on building diverse and inclusive workplace through expert panel-led discussions, rapid innovation labs, and group activities.
Learn more about the Leadership in Business Workshop schedule, panelists, and takeaways »
Takeaways for Leadership In Business Workshop participants:
- Expand your capabilities and professional network
- Collect best practices on how to support an inclusive workplace culture
- Learn how to engage a diverse workforce through professional development
In Partnership With:
What’s Within You Is Stronger Than What’s In Your Way