Register for the 2017 Summit
Join us in North Lake Tahoe for a weekend full of exploration, inspiration, personal growth and community building.REGISTER NOW
Or, follow this link to the Registration form >> http://www.cvent.com/d/3vqwwx/4W
- Early Bird: $295 – available until 3/13/2017
- General: $350 – available until 5/25/2017
- On-site: $415 – beginning 6/1/2017
*Elective activities are an additional fee.
Your 4-day Summit Pass includes:
- All meals (with exception of a cash-only Community Dinner on Saturday night that has a fee of $15/person and you can pay onsite)
- Invitations to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies presenting incredible speakers and performers
- Access to the No Barriers University Friday session
- Entry to Innovation Village, a showcase for innovations and technologies that are changing the world, breaking down barriers, and elevating human potential
- Admission to Evening Community Events
Register for a Track at the Summit
To help cultivate community-building experiences within the Summit, we have three targeted tracks available to educators, veterans, and women coming as a group. Join individuals with similar backgrounds, passions, challenges and communities by opting to participate in one of these customized tracks. Learn more about the Tracks
Evening Concert and Entertainment Tickets
Get a taste of No Barriers! Purchase tickets to evening events (speaker series are included in the purchase of a summit pass).
Speaker Series: Thursday 7pm-9pm $50
A night of storytelling, films, innovations, and music. Join us for a show that feels like an outdoor festival and has the energy of a live concert! Entertainment includes: Mark Wellman, Marlee Matlin, Noah Galloway, and Infinite Flow Dance Company. The show is outdoors. Please dress for the weather.
Community Concert: Friday 8:30pm-10pm $50
Join the X Ambassadors for an intimate live acoustic set! The show will open with Mark Goffeney, otherwise known as “Big Toe” because he plays guitar with his toes.
Speaker Series II: Saturday 7pm-9pm $50
A night of storytelling, films, innovations, and music. Join us for an evening performance that feels like an outdoor festival and has the energy of a live concert! Entertainment includes: Erik Weihenmayer, Zach Anner, Liz Murray, and Spare Pages featuring Azure Antoinette and Emily Rex. The show is outdoors. Please dress for the weather.